Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jordana’s Nail Polish




My crazy nail polish colour quest led me to Jordana’s Nail Polish which came in some lovely looking odd colours. Jordana’s Nail Polish is a bit different (to me anyway) because of the bottle design which is much fatter than your typical nail polish bottle and it seems to be the same height too, which essentially means you are getting more nail polish in there.The price of Jordana’s Nail Polish was in a good price range too, not too expensive but not the cheapest out there either! This could be both because of the brand and the size of the bottle.The bottle of Jordana’s Nail Polish is made of glass, something I have come to dislike a lot because one of my other nail polishes (whose bottle was made of glass) fell and the mouth of it broke completely off and I had a bit of a mess to clean up and I also lost my whole bottle of nail polish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment